Indys Number Generator 1.2
Kinds of generating sequences:
- all integers within a given range
- arithmetic sequence of integers with specified increment value
- geometric sequence of integers with specified ratio
- random sequence of unique integers selected within a given range
- random sequence of integers selected from a CSV file - selected members will be converted to integers
- random sequence of texts selected from a CSV file - members can be any text string and will remain unchanged
Arithmetic: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Geometric: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16
Random: 15, 6, 34, 22
- Variable length or fixed length of members. You can specify the minimum number of characters and filling character.
- You can choose an additional text before and after each member.
- You can split members in groups of characters separated by a delimiter char.
Fixed member length:
001, 002, 003, 004, 005
AB:001-Q, AB:002-Q, AB:003-Q
Groups of 2 characters:
00-00-01, 00-00-02, 00-00-03
- Resulting sequence can be sorted or shuffled.
- Select member separator (paragraph, tab, space, coma, etc.).
- For CVS output you can specify a header. Header is a first member of the CSV file and it is used by Adobe InDesign Data Merge feature as a name of merged values.
Indys Number Generator puts generated sequence directly into InDesign document or saves as a CSV file.
This CSV file is perfect data source for Adobe InDesign Data Merge feature.